I have a friend who posts monthly to do lists on her blog. I like the idea so I am stealing it.
- Grade 150 tests tonight so I can go over them with my students tomorrow.
- Start a new unit.
- Get students who did not pass to come and do test corrections.
- Get my grades turned in.
- Find good chilli recipe for the chilli cook off.
- Help plan staff get together before the holidays.
- Get IEP stuff turned in.
- Create new seating charts
- Post twice a week. Done for this week!
- Make at least one video post.
- Figure out how we will school the kids.
- Set up a Facebook page for FourBackpacks.
- Foundation problems. ahhhhhh!
- Clean out garage. List and sell some big items on Craigslist – guitars, golf clubs.
- Have a garage sale.
- Hep A & B shots – need to get third set
- Apply for at least 2 more miles credit cards
- Start figuring out Christmas presents.
- Help with Thanksgiving dinner….yum love to cook!